Details to know...
- Today is the last day of Work Journal 2. Work Journals and work samples must be turned into the front office by 4pm next Weds., 12/19. Work Journal 3 can be found on the Parent Educator Resource Site.
- Report Card Comments are due to me today. A few of you have not yet sent yours to me. I can extend the deadline to Mon., 12/17 but after that, I will not have enough time for processing. Thanks for getting these in to me. If you need more info, see the posts on 11/30 and 12/7. NOTE: Please make sure your comments are no longer than 1400 characters, including spaces.
- WoW - The Adventurers did a wonderful job on Weds. They prepared for Exhibition and recorded their Leonardo shadow puppet bio, as well as exploring some coding apps. Some of you may have missed it on Weds. night. If you would like a link to the recording, just let me know. I hope you also got to check out their waterwheel work and chalk pastel representations of moving water with accompanying poetry.
- Next Weds. is Pizza Day and Pajama Day! The Adventurers will spend most of the day engaged in science experiments and design work.
- Next semester: I am finalizing our WoW offerings for next semester and will send out the signups next week. Robotics will continue and some additional Co-ops may be available.
- Our last field trip of the semester will be next Thu., 12/20, 12:30-2:00 at the Cabrillo Marine Aquarium. We will watch an informational film in the theater and then join in a docent-led tidepool walk. Sign up here.