- Report Card comments...it's report card time again. This is a great opportunity to summarize and celebrate your child's academic and skills growth. Please remember that the character limit for the comments you send me from both you and your child is 1400. Longer narratives will be truncated, so be sure to check your numbers. See the guidelines on the general resources page or in the email I send to you for comment suggestions and support with checking your character count. You can embed the comments in an email, attach them as word docs or use this google form.
- The Culminating Event for our Renaissance Florence, Italy With a Twist project will be Weds., May 29th at 2:30, in the DV Connect Forum. Join us for a casual walk-through of what the Adventurers created during their last 4.5 days of workshop together. Be sure to save the date. Note: This will be our last day of WoW.
- Remember the Grunion! Cabrillo Marine Aquarium in San Pedro has a Grunion Run event on the night of Monday, May 20th. Jennifer has attended in the past and says it is a blast! More info here.
- Upcoming field trips
- Tues., May 21st (10 - 11:30) South Coast Botanical Gardens
- Thu., May 30th (evening:) Join us at the DV Connect all-school Cultural Fair. See previous posts and the newsletter for info and suggestions.
- Tues. June 4th (11:30 - 1:00) All-Collaborative Year-End Celebration at Hermosa Valley Park
Hold onto your hats and get ready for the wild ride that is the end of the year! Thanks for keeping up with all that is going on. Here is a recap: