- Took photos with our instruments and ribbons to send with our thank you package to Donors Choose.
- Learned a new game called Zip, Zap, Zop
- Made progress on the costumes for our Fashion Bug productions
- Were visited by Emily Green, our DV school nurse, to talk about germs and handwashing. This involved looking at our hands (coated with fake germs) under blacklight before and after washing hands. Many thanks to Emily for an informative and engaging experience!
- Wrote "because, but, so" sentences based on Emily's visit. These were sent home.
- Explored making stable bases with paper, in preparation for our final sculpture making after Thanksgiving.
- Created individual invitations for families to attend Fashion Bug performances and our Sculpture Garden Unveiling on Dec. 18th at 2pm.
- Were visited by the Voyagers to invite us to their Young Engineers Fair. See the flyer they bring home.