Parent: “What did you do today?”
Here are some conversation starters based on our plans for the day, today:
- I hear that you have an Ambassadors plan for greeting visitors to your class.
- Tell me about making paper today.
- Who was your feedback partner for leaf sketching?
- How did reflection and/or feedback help you to revise your leaf sketch?
- How did you use a flashlight to explore shadows? Who was your partner?
- Did you find any unusual patterns on your campus walk?
- Explain this grid to me. What were you figuring out? (they will bring home one or more sheets of graph paper)
- What did the Voyagers share during your Collaborative Family time?