- Exhibition set-up is 9:00-3:00, in the Collaborative classroom.
- Students participate as presenters or visitors from 5:00-6:30.
- I will meet the 5:00 presenter group outside the chalkboard door at 4:50 to bring them in and get them settled before visitors begin to arrive.
- During their presentation time, please give your child the opportunity to develop autonomy by going to visit other spaces after you have been an audience for them. Ethel and I will be with them for support, if they need anything. Let me know if you anticipate any particular needs they may have.
- When your child is not presenting, please visit other exhibits with them, both Collaborative and Hybrid. This is a great opportunity to see some of what others have been doing and is sure to spark some ideas for you.
- Please be mindful of giving your attention to students. It can be so easy to take a quick call or visit with someone you haven’t seen in a while, which can give the unintended message to kids that their work isn’t important. We recognize that these are valid needs you may have and just ask that you step out of Exhibition spaces to take care of them. Thanks for your help with this.
- At 6:30, please help your child pack up their exhibit materials to take home.
It’s finally here…Exhibition week! I’m looking forward to seeing all of the projects we will have on display and speaking with each of your kids about their work and learning. Here are a few reminders…