Here are some important dates to know:
- Student-Led Conferences are this week: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d44ada729a13-february2
- Friendship Day Celebration on Weds., Feb. 14th, 2:15-3:15 in the DVIA Makerspace: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d44ada729a13-valentines
- LACMA Field Trip on Thurs., Feb. 15th, 12:30-2:30: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d44ada729a13-lacma1
- Please RSVP by 8am tomorrow morning. I need to let the museum know how many of us to expect.
- NO WORKSHOPS on Fri., Feb. 16th. Professional Development Day. We do have SLCs in the afternoon. This IS a homeschool day.
- NO SCHOOL, HOMESCHOOL or WORKSHOPS on Mon., Feb. 19th. Presidents Day.
- Work Journal #3 is due on Tues., Feb. 20th by 4:15pm.
- MAPs assessments begin Feb. 26th: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d44ada729a13-nwea2
- Dr. Michael Gurian at The Willows Community School on Thurs., Feb. 22nd, 7pm: https://www.thewillows.org/page/event-details?pk=9296097&fromId=155492
Hold the Date:
- Marine Mammal Care Center (San Pedro) field trip on Thurs., March 2, 11am. More info to come soon.
Field Trips in development:
- South Coast Botanic Garden
- STAR Eco Station
- Beekeeper (at DVIA – probably during workshop)
Family Socials in development:
- Roxaboxen potluck and cardboard build (please start saving cardboard, especially large boxes)
- Scooters Jungle
- Ice Skating
- Kenneth Hahn Park Day