There will also be a potluck, so be sure to work with your child to create a representative dish to share with everyone.
Here are some examples of things kids could share at the Fair...
- images of representative artwork alongside a piece(s) they have created
- maps/models to show geography
- teach people to play traditional games of the region
- the story of their family's migration journey
- traditional music
- teach people a traditional dance
- share a folktale from the culture
- share traditions/celebrations
- share what interests them about the history of the people or region
- architecture - past and present
- transportation - past and present
- AND DON'T FORGET FOOD! It is a potluck.