In the afternoon, students focused on teamwork. Most of their time was spent working with a partner to design a food truck business. They used this rubric from Buck Institute for Education to reflect on how they contributed to their partnership.
The kids say you should ask them about...
- the parachutes
- How was your day at school?
- What does your food truck look like?
- Did you win Gaga ball?
- Did you play Gaga ball?
- Did you have excellent teamwork?
- Did you do a great job?
- Did you do a parachute well?
- What food did you have in your food truck?
- Who was your food truck partner? How was your teamwork?
- How did you make your parachute?
- Was your parachute ever made before?
- How did your day go?
- Did your day go well?
Almost forgot...We read a nice book today, Gravity by Jason Chin. It sparked a great conversation about what would happen if there was no gravity. There was a lot of curiosity about whether or not the Earth and the moon would go toward the Sun.