- Support a Fashion Bug team, as they finish their scripts. On Weds., 12/18 (9:45-10:45), we could use help with supporting our script writers. You will scaffold their decision-making and be their scribe. No expertise needed...just patience, enthusiasm, humor and flexibility! Please email me to let me know you can help.
- Help us pack our room! You’ve heard the good news that we are moving to the Del Aire campus, hopefully over the winter break. If you can help us pack the Collaborative Home Base on Friday, Dec 20th, 2 - 4pm, please sign up here.
Remember that you are invited to join us for our Fashion Bug performances and sculpture garden viewing! Here is what I anticipate this coming Weds., our last workshop day of the semester, will look like (all times after 9:15 are “ish”):
- 9:00-9:14 Arrival and getting ready to start at 9:15
- 9:15 A FAN parent will come in to share the “saying goodbye to campus” activities available
- 9:30 Sculpture garden set-up
- 9:40 Script writing (with parent volunteer support)
- 10:30 Michelle stops by to discuss the move with students
- 10:45 chalk drawing during body break (FAN activity)
- 11:00 Fashion Bug work
- 12:00 Lunch - optional photo ops with Polaroids to take home
- 12:45 Fashion Bug work
- 1:45 Fashion Bug set-up
- 2:00 Fashion Bug performances
- 2:45 Sculpture Garden walk-through AND Exhibition make-ups for two students
- 3:00 Closing Meeting - We will say goodbye to this campus in a closing meeting. Families are welcome to join and participate but not to just visit as observers.
- 3:15 Goodbye
Join us this Thursday, Dec 19th, for an end of semester Potluck and Social.
Due by 11:59pm tonight
Report Card Comments
Due by Monday, Dec. 16th
See you next week at your Student Led Conferences!