Here are some highlights:
- We had an extended sharing time about costumes and Halloween.
- We did some improv work and created a short skit with a partner, coming through portals and meeting up on an unknown world.
- I read A Bad Case of Stripes to them and we briefly discussed being yourself vs. pretending to be different.
- I led them in a circle breathing exercise, instead of Inner Explorer.
- In the makerspace, we created animal masks...real, mythological or imaginary.
- The Adventurers assembled the fairness work they wanted to keep, along with any additional pages and covers into a book. Note: I found some pages we forgot to include. They will be sent home next week.
- We shared our masks with the Voyagers and they demonstrated their cardboard arcade games for us.
- Due to the air quality, we stayed inside for body break and lunch. Kids drew, played chess and Sum Swamp, read and more.