Exhibition: Please be sure to get your child’s proposal to me by this Weds., March 29th. The Exhibition Attire flyer is attached for your convenience. Please plan to be on-campus to set up with your child between 9-12 or 1-3 on your Exhibition day.
Information about POLs (Presentations of Learning) is attached to this week's email and can be found on the Resources page. POLs will be held the week of 5/22. A student presentation skills workshop will be help on 5/15. SignUps will be sent out in April.
April/May Student Workshops: These last Thursday workshops of the year will be five weeks long (April 20 – May 18). They are morning workshops and we will not be staying for lunch.
- April/May Maker Fun: Nature Through the Lens of Dr. Seuss: We will explore the visual wonderland of Dr. Seuss and be inspired to create our own classroom nature mural. A variety of artistic media will be incorporated (both 2D and 3D).
- Thursdays, 9:00-10:25 (notice earlier start time)
- Please RSVP: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d44ada729a13-aprilmay
- Parent and Me Poetry: In this workshop, I will begin class by introducing a poetry form/lesson. Kids and parents will then continue the work of writing the poetry while I circulate and support.
- This workshop is for students AND parents.
- Thursdays, 10:45 - 11:45. We will not be staying for lunch.
- Work produced in the workshop can be read at the DVIA Poetry Jam on Weds., May 24th (more info TBA). I am coordinating the Poetry Jam. If you would like to be part of the organizing group, just let me know.
- Please RSVP: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0d44ada729a13-parent1