- Please be sure to read the DVIA weekly newsletter that was sent out yesterday. It is chock-full of information you do not want to miss.
- Cardboard Carnival – At DVIA this coming Saturday, 12:30-4:00. If your family is participating (and I hope you are!), please go to the SignUpGenius for the event to note your child(ren)’s game(s)…and also to volunteer/donate.
- Thanks to the Pham, Racusin and Robertson families who came in on Saturday to build their carnival games. The kids’ ideas were awesome!
- If you have not already done so, please sign up for the next round of SLC/Parent Educator Check-ins. Reminder: the SLC can be a project/Exhibition reflection. I will send out some idea-prompting questions next week. If you will be out-of-town, please make arrangements with me for a make-up meeting.
- Don’t miss the Cabinet of Curiosities workshop this Tuesday at 1:00 being led by Jennifer Racusin! Get creative making treasures for Merpeople and Wee People (fairies and other wee friends).
- Exhibition! - It’s hard to believe that Exhibition is only two and a half weeks away! I’ve attached the Exhibition Proposal form for you to fill out with your child. In order for us to get the Collaborative classroom ready for Exhibition nights, we need your student’s proposal form by Wednesday, March 29th. You can drop it off or email it to me.
- Please plan to come to campus to set up your project on the day of your Exhibition between 9am-12 or 1pm-3:30. After 3:30 staff will be meeting for final preparations and I will not be available to support set-up.
- April Workshops will begin after Spring Break. They will be morning only, 9:15-noon. Descriptions and SignUps will come out soon. There will be no workshops on Thursday, April 6th.
- POLs (Presentations of Learning) Information Session –POLs for my students will be held late in May. SignUps will be available sometime in April. Next Monday, March 27th at 10:00, I will hold an information session for parents to learn more about what POLs are all about, what the expectations are and how to help your child prepare for them. Please RSVP.
I hope you enjoy the rain this week!