- using colored pencils to draw something that represents us in some way (doing something with a friend, something we have built, a favorite game, etc.)
- going on a tour of the school to become more familiar with the environment
- looking at images of some of Noah Purifoy's desert sculptures and making observations
- discussing the found materials NP used
- thought about materials we might want to use when we build our own sculptures
This Friday, we will use found or recyclable materials to create small individual pieces. We will focus on learning how to safely and effectively use hot glue guns (low melt). Please help your child to collect and bring materials to class to use/donate for others.