Here is a quick update on the workshops that are happening over the next three weeks:
- The Wonders of Chemistry with Jen Rutkowski
- First session is Monday, 11/28 from 9:00-10:15
- Dress for mess! Bring an old oversized t-shirt or smock to cover up with. Or wear clothes that can get stained. Closed-toe shoes are still needed.
- Let’s Put on a Play with Janette
- First session is Monday, 11/28 from 10:30-11:45
- LA Project (continuation) with Janette
- Next session is Friday, 12/2 from 9:00-11:50, with the option to stay for lunch play until 12:20.
- Hour of Code with Janette
- Monday, 12/5 from 1:30-3:00
- ESMoA Trip Pre-Visit
- Monday, 12/5 from 1:00-1:30
- An ESMoA educator will be with us for this 30 minute time.
- Students who are continuing on from the morning will work on decorating their field trip journals from 12:45-1:00. Others are welcome (but not required) to join at 12:45.
- ESMoA Field Trip
- Thursday, 12/8 from 11:15-12:45
Keep an eye open for emails about the workshops for next semester and our next round of Student-Led Conferences (coming in December).