- This Friday (tomorrow) is the last day of Work Journal #2. It must be turned in to the front office no later than Tuesday, Dec. 12th at 4:15pm. You are welcome to turn it in to me tomorrow at the end of The Stellar Hangout or at the end of the afternoon workshop. Work Journal #3 is attached.
- Tomorrow is our last day of our Fall Workshops.
- Drop-off as usual. You are invited to come back at 11:30 to see an improv experience of the space we create (do not expect a scripted, organized “play”).
- At the end of our improv, we will disassemble our set so that students can take their work home.
- We will then have a family potluck lunch, if there is interest (no sign-up…just bring nutritious food that is easy to serve/eat). No pressure, no stress. Keep it simple.
- At the end of lunchtime play for the kids, we will have a rocketry experience for the whole family to join in on. We will begin at 12:50 and may end a little earlier than usual. You are welcome to have your child stay with me until 2:45 if you are not able to arrive earlier, as I know that some of you work and/or make plans based on our schedule.
- Spring Workshop info was sent out earlier this week. Please check it out. Quite a few of you have expressed interest in possibly leading a workshop for our group. I am working on putting this together for Monday mornings and Friday afternoons. No special skills are necessary…just an interest in sharing something with kids. Let me know if you would like to participate. I can help you with planning and will manage the supervision aspects. We can use our classroom or the Maker/Art Space.
- Reminder: Exhibition will be next Thursday and Friday. You’ll receive a separate email with detailed information.
- All families whose children participated in MAPs assessments should have received their scores. If you have any questions, let me know. If there is interest in a group workshop about interpreting scores and next steps, I would be happy to hold one. Let me know if you are interested and I will schedule based on the availability of those interested.
- Winter Break begins on 12/21 for families. Semester 2 begins on 1/16.
Just a few things for your radar…