- The Poetry Jam on Weds., May 24th @1:00
Poets sign up here.
Volunteer/Donation sign up here.
- End-of-Year Collaborative Beach Party on Thurs., June 1st 11:00-2:00
“It is the end of another year, let's celebrate! Bring your student/s and a picnic lunch and let's enjoy getting together to savor our year of growth as students and friends. All siblings welcome. Looking forward to seeing you all there!”
- End-of-Year Whole School Cultural Fair on Thurs., June 1st 5:00-7:00
- Please bring a dish representing your family’s heritage and enjoy delicious dishes from other parts of the globe! OR Bring a dish representing a country that you have chosen to study!
- Bring a poster/science board filled with fun facts about a country (the flag, important facts, cultural tips)
- Bring a short story or folktale about another country. We will be having a global story-time.
- Songs? Dances? We would love to learn more about different cultures! Bring something fun to share.”
Reminder: Please send me Report Card Comments by May 31st. The guidelines are on the Resources page.